Water Removal Services Inc.
Suffolk County - (631) 615-7779 | Nassau County - (516) 342-3642
NYC – (718) 412-8468
Do you need the best, most reliable water restoration Long Island NY has to offer? If so, Water Removal Services Inc. are your guys. We are experts in water removal. From wet carpet and padding to the complete flooding of a house, Water Removal Services can get 100% of the water out. We offer structural drying to remove all water. We work with all insurance companies to make your experience with us as seamless as possible. Water Removal Services is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are always here to help you during water damage emergencies.
We Will Be On-Site at Your Location Within One Hour of Your Call!
If your home or office is being threatened by water damage, or already has significant damage in need of repair, then you need professionals with effective equipment and experience to restore your property. Water Removal Services has helped tons of Long Island residents who have suffered devastating damage from hurricanes, leaks, flooding and more. Our trusted Long Island water restoration services will allow you to get your home or office back into the shape it was in before the damage was done.
We provide 24 hour emergency service, 365 days a year!
Give us a call, or fill out the email form on our Contact Us page! We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our Water Damage Services Include:
- Emergency Water Clean Up
- Dehumidification (Including Complete Structural Drying)
- Water Restoration and Remediation
- Water Removal and Extraction
- Mold Removal & Mold Remediation
- Wet Carpet Drying, Water Leak Cleanup & Water Damage
- Flood Repair and Cleanup
- Flood Cleanup and Restoration
- Thorough Water Damage Clean Up
- Flooded Basements
- Sewage Removal
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Puffback Cleanup & Restoration
- Broken Pipes
- Toilet Overflow
Do You Have A Problem With Mold In Your Home?
One of our most commonly requested services is mold removal and mold remediation. Water Removal Services are experts at mold removal and mold remediation. The first step to any mold project is to eliminate the water or moisture source which is the key component for mold to grow. The second step is to clean or eliminate the mold. Non porous surfaces can be cleaned and reused. Semi porous materials can often be cleaned and reused provided they are coated or sealed, wood and concrete are examples. Porous materials such as drywall or carpets are not salvageable and must be discarded once they have become contaminated. All work is performed according to standards developed by the IICRC S520. These standards combine “academic principles” with practical elements of mold remediation challenges.
We work with ALL insurance companies and adjusters, using insurance based pricing, so as to guarantee accurate and fair industry pricing on every estimate. Our “In-Place Drying” protocol utilizes state of the art technology to completely dry out the affected areas – minimizing the damage.
We are experts in water removal. From wet carpet and padding to the complete flooding of a house or office, Water Removal Services can get the water out and repair the damage. We offer structural drying to remove all water.
Why Choose Water Removal Services?
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All calls are answered live, by an owner
- We provide dehumidification, complete structural drying, including disinfecting and sanitizing
- Our technicians are IICRC certified, and use state of the art equipment
- Our technicians are highly trained and dedicated to always provide customer satisfaction
- We take photographs before and after the job and document the entire process from start to finish, which makes it faster and easier for you to get paid
- We use Xactimate, which is an estimate system that is recognized by most insurance companies, making it simpler to process billing
- We bill insurance companies directly so you don’t have to even see a bill
We provide the highest quality of work to all of Long Island including both Nassau and Suffolk County NY. We fix flooded basements, water damaged walls/ceilings, flooded wood floors, or any other water damage to your property. No matter how big or small the job may be, we can help you get it fixed. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Contact the Water Removal Services today to learn more.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Water Removal Services:
- We adhere to all IICRC S-500 guidelines
- We use powerful and portable truck-mounted extraction units to remove all water
- We use heavy duty gas-powered submersible pumps to eliminate high water levels
- We use specialized equipment and tools
- We have a full understanding/application of Structural Drying and Psychrometry
- We use hygrometers, infrared cameras, and other tools in order to measure moisture saturation levels and moisture levels in the air, on surface materials and contained in sub-surface materials
- We use instruments to help create and determine detailed drying plans in order to safely remove moisture quickly
- We abide by remediation protocols in category 3 water & mold contamination conditions
- We use highly advanced drying equipment in order to return moisture and high humidity to normal levels
- We complete thorough inspections for water damage that may be hidden
- We provide an extensive water restoration experience
About Water Removal Services:
Water Removal Services has helped tons of Long Island residents to recover from water damage from hurricanes, broken pipes and flooding, etc. We take pride in our ability to deliver high quality service quickly and at affordable prices. Our company is locally owned and operated, and we have made it our mission to provide the best water restoration service available. We understand that experiencing water damage can be devastating, and very stressful to deal with. We try to make the process of dealing with water damage and restoring your home from it as painless as possible.
Water Removal Services takes pride in the fact that we are able to be at our customer’s location within one hour of your call to our office. However, sometimes there may be issues such as traffic, road conditions, or communication problems that prevent us from getting there so quickly. In the event that something like this occurs on our way to your job, we will always keep in touch with you and make you aware of our status and estimated arrival time. Water Removal Services also sometimes outsources work to other trusted, local water restoration experts. We will always keep you informed about these details as well and make sure you have the best experience possible with our service.
Some of the other services we offer include:
Contact Water Removal Services now and get all of your questions answered. We have water damage experts standing by 24/7 ready to take your call!
Suffolk County: (631) 615-7779 | Nassau County: (516) 342-3642
NYC - (718) 412-8468