Water Removal Dix Hills NY – Water Restoration Service
Phone: (631) 615-7779 | Email: info@WaterRestorationServicePros.com
We’re Your #1 Provider of Dix Hills Water Removal & Water Restoration!
If you are in need of Dix Hills water removal or water restoration, we can help you. Our team of experts are certified and trained to give you the best experience possible when repairing your property from water damage. We work with all insurance companies, and we can be at your job-site within 1 hour of your call to us. We’re also available 24/7, 365 days a year.
A Few Things You MUST Know:
You are not required to use the water removal or water restoration Dix Hills company that your insurance company recommends. We work with all insurance companies.
It is important to act fast. If you have a flooded basement or any kind of water damage, this can quickly become more complicated when the moisture (mold can start to grow in 48-72 hours) starts to wreak havoc on your property. This will only result in more time and money needed to repair your property.
You do not have to deal with your insurance company by yourself. We can help you throughout the process of getting your home or office back to its original state. We realize that this can be a very stressful time and we can help assist you with your insurance company.
Call Us Now! – (631) 615-7779
We Are Open For Business 24/7 – Call ANYTIME
When you hire Water Removal Services, you can expect:
- Specialized tools and equipment
- Adherence to IICRC S-500 guidelines
- Full understanding and application of Psychrometry and Structual Drying
- Remediation protocols in category 3 water & mold contamination conditions
- Using instruments that will help determine and create a detailed drying plan to safely remove moisture as quickly and economically as possible
- Advanced drying equipment to return high humidity and moisture to normal levels
- Powerful truck mounted and portable extraction units to remove water damage.
- Heavy-duty submersible and gas-powered pumps eliminate high water levels
- Use of infrared cameras, hygrometers and other meters to measures moisture saturation, moisture levels in the air, on surface materials and contained in sub-surface materials
- Extensive water damage restoration experience
- Thorough inspection for hidden water damage
Our Water Damage Services for Dix Hills NY Include:
- Emergency Water Clean Up
- Flood Repair and Cleanup
- Water Removal and Extraction
- Water Restoration and Remediation
- Flooded Basements
- Sewage Removal
- Dehumidification (Including Complete Structural Drying)
- Wet Carpet Drying, Water Leak Cleanup and Water Damage
- Mold Removal & Remediation
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Broken Pipes
- Toilet Overflow
For Suffolk County Residents, Call – (631) 615-7779
Are You Dealing With A Serious Water Damage of Flood Problem and Need Help Right Now? Don’t Wait! Water Removal Services Can Help You Fast!
At Water Removal Services, we pride ourselves on being there for people who need us and saving them as much time, money, and frustration as possible. If you need high quality, dependable and affordable water removal or water restoration in Hauppauge NY, call the Water Removal specialists today and speak to us.
Call: (631) 615-7779 | Email: info@WaterRestorationServicePros.com
We also offer the following services in Dix Hills NY:
Water Removal Services Offers Our Services to a Very Large Area. Call Now to See if We Serve Your City!
It is possible that we will not be able to arrive in under 1 hour. Weather, road conditions, traffic, communication issues as well as other events can influence our ability to arrive in under 1 hour. We will always communicate any issues to you including our arrival time once we become aware of. Water Removal Services Inc. may subcontract work to local professionals. We will always let you know this information once we become aware of.
We would love to add you to the Water Removal Services Inc. family! Let us help you throughout this difficult process of water restoration, and you will see why our customer satisfaction rate is through the roof.